Fenske Lake Resort Cabins is a small group of very private cabins located near Ely, MN, and nestled among the tall pines at the edge of the BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) along one-half mile of pristine shoreline on Fenske Lake.
With over 20 acres of land adjoining thousands of acres of Federal land, this is the perfect hideaway for those seeking seclusion, privacy and relaxation.
The surrounding Superior National Forest teams with wildlife and is a virtual paradise for canoeing, hiking, exploring, and fishing.
At the end of the day, try a relaxing sauna and jump into the cool, clear, refreshing waters of beautiful Fenske Lake.
- nine 1-3 bedroom cabins
- spaced for privacy
- fully furnished, except towels
- modern kitchens
- private dock with sitting bench
- charcoal grill and campfire pit
- rental includes one boat and one aluminum canoe
- authentic Northwoods sauna
- sandy beach
- fish cleaning house
- rental motors
- Kevlar canoes available
- clean shower house
- secluded, 105-acre spring-fed lake
- miles of undeveloped shoreline
- smallmouth and largemouth bass
- northern pike
- walleye and perch
- bluegill and crappie
- connecting waterways: Little Sletten Lake, Sletten Lake, Tee Lake, Grassy Lake
Things To Do
- canoe day trips into the BWCA
- nature trail hiking
- berry picking
- mountain biking
- wildlife photography
- International Wolf Center and Dorothy Molter Museum
- Ely's wonderful shops and restaurants